♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket But I've got to get on with my life
Exam results are back. And I think they all suck.
& the stupid lil thing called reexam.
I changed my blogskin because I was reallyreally sick of the last one. (: I can't even visit my own blog okay. Screw singnet, the idiot filter thing. I'm so pissed.
Today we got back hist & eng, I passed both(: Nowadays I care more for a pass than an A, not like lower sec or primary school. Where's my AAAAAAs?
Ohmannnnn there's still Chinese Os. Studystudy muggggggg. Crazy ass I don't want to touch my Chinese book.